Thursday, June 14, 2007

Home Ownership Is So Gangsta

I have done one of the most grown up things ever.
I can hardly believe it myself.
I have bought my first house.
For folks tettering on the fence of whether or not to buy a home, do it!! Instead of making other folks money, you might as well do yourself a favor and buy a home. You have to live somewhere, right?
I own something. I have a 30 year commitment(I am such a commitment phobe)
Its great a craftsman style bungalow in the West End.
Now is time for the TLC. Paint, Tiling, Electrical Endeavors, Yard Work and More.
My hope is to keep this blog to be a witness of this long, tedious, sometimes frustrating, and fun process.
I believe in the power of doin' it yourself, so here I go. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Paris! You're right...home ownership is so gangsta.

Nia said...

Great blog!!! Congrats on your purchase. Love the title of this post-lol

~Nia Knowles