Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Search for the Perfect Pink Room. Right Now I'm Aganist Damsel; something like Ameoba

I am having the hardest time finding the perfect room color. I know there is no such thing as perfect but I am going out on a limb in hoping that I can have a room in my fave color: PINK.
so taking a leap of faith and trusting that I will find the right color and hoping that I will find the right color that energizes, shines, and is generally awesome I paint my wall damsel. Damsel should be called old lady mauve or yucky raspberry.
So I am not the hunt again; blocking out the voices of my friends who hear pink wall and cringe and say well you aren't twelve or do you believe in unicorns. I am not 12 and I am not sure about the state of unicorns, but I want a pink Wall.
Something that makes you think of shiny bubble gum or cotton candy. Something great.
Paint is the cheapest mistake you can make but its not so cheap when it is 13.00 for each quart.
I'm going back to Lowe's again in search for the right pink!

yucky right! I don't know why I thought it was going to look right. decided to paint the entire back wall anyway!

No comments: