Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I know Peep Holes(Say Three Times Fast)


Melanie and I are having th best time and she has put tremendous amounts of sweat and love equity into my new home. I could not have done any of this fun stuff without her!
So its official, I know PeepHoles! Besides my crazy neighbor Leon, who is the official welcome committee chair, moving man, and neighborhood watch into one, we have installed 1 and half(half because the other is missing) peep holes!
I know it sounds like the impossible but yet again it was another easy thing to do and the instructions were self explanatory.
And to think,I thought I was going to have to buy brand new doors.
I had to make the important purchase of a drill and I have been drilling(get your head out of the gutter) ever since.

I'm telling you the home loveliness business is so much fun. I find myself just wanting to hang out at the house- just thinking of ways to make it great.

1 comment:

@tishushu said...

Dude, I TOTALLY assisted in this making of the hole for peeps, lol.. I deserve credit! :)